Second Skin Audio

t line box design.............ok updated with the pic what do you think

When you have the sketch you want up in google sketch up, press the print screen button on your keyboard then go to paint and paste it there then modify how you want it to look.

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg

Got it figured out now. Thanks guy's. I'm at work now and the sketch is on my laptop at home. I'll post it up tonight.

If the box works it will be a tline mini blow through, I guess. Not really sure what eles to call it. 2 Kicker solo l7 12's, 100 square inches at 8.3 ft long, 34hz. Hopefully it will work the way I have it designed.

Edited by hertz hurts

I do the Snipping tool, save it, then Photobucket

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah, actually looks like it would work- very odd design, also not sure of the kickers would be a good candidate subwoofer for the design

but in theory, yeah

Tline area looks like it would be alot in comparison to what you would really need for port area

But I just did 2- 10"s in a tline with 130sq inch of port, and it sounded really good, I just for shits and giggles loaded a 3rd in the line, and still sounded fine

So I think the area might be kind of large. What application is that for?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well what I'm wanting to do is put these in the bed of my truck with a topper on it. Remove both windows, us ethe accordion boot, and set these right in the back window. Those 12's have 100 square inches of cone surface, thats why I'm doing 10x10. Is there a better suggestion mabey? Thanks for your input.