This is something that I got in a Email, thought it was interesting so I thought I would post it.

Here is a funny but true song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w48bCtO7nCw

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

My bad this is a re post.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

youtube makes it fact I guess.

Was that a U tube reported or a Fox News reporter?

It was Fox News not U tube. LOL Seriously man read what is on the screen it is right in front of you.

Was that a U tube reported or a Fox News reporter?

It was Fox News not U tube. LOL Seriously man read what is on the screen it is right in front of you.

so it came from Fox and was posted on youtube? Sounds pretty reliable to me!

And right wingers talk about Koolaid! How about the Fox News "Obama change Index". Sound fair and impartial to me.

Hay I'm not saying Fox News is good but the proof is on a Gov. web site it is not something that they are making up or is their point of view. Re watch the vid and you will see that it is a Gov web site, at that point it isn't Fox news or U tube that is putting any kind of spin on it. What is your point?

Just a side note I am not Dem. or Rep. they are both crooks in my book.

Hay I'm not saying Fox News is good but the proof is on a Gov. web site it is not something that they are making up or is their point of view. Re watch the vid and you will see that it is a Gov web site, at that point it isn't Fox news or U tube that is putting any kind of spin on it. What is your point?

I say prove it my friend. I was on the right untill they sent me to a war they still can't justify. My friends are dead because of these sort of half truths and I would hate to see more die because of the same scare tactics.

I say prove it my friend. I was on the right untill they sent me to a war they still can't justify. My friends are dead because of these sort of half truths and I would hate to see more die because of the same scare tactics.

You know in all honesty I feel for anyone in the Military in the last 10 years+. You have been ordered around by a very shitty self absorbed Pres. Do I think we should be over seas "Spreading Democracy" as our country is falling on it's face? NO, we need to be sure that we have our shit together before we go doing anything over sea. Yes I do believe that the Gov. uses scare tactics and they have since the Kennedy administration.