3 sd 12k's 6 AA 18's VS my windsheild

That's uncanny, are those special made mayhems? I'm speechless...deff gonna be my next subs...still amazes me that an amp with that small of a footprint can prdouce so much power....@ 17 volts its what 20,000 plus watts? per amp....crazy...keep up the good work, pretty sure that you havent't even grazed the surface

keep in mind thats jus a burp tho.. and have u clmaped ur total power yet?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

and here is a quick test on bass race at 51hz i peak at 57 big gains to come!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

ONLY 2 AMPS!!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

what song did you use for that bass race?

Great job, how are those amps for daily? I have z2's but I want more power especially considering how big of a footprint the z2's have, Murillo was selling some used sd 12k's on cac.org for a hell of a price but I hesitated and missed out. Keep the vids coming, I'm pretty sure you'll see 160 before all is said and done..You deff have the power and equipment for it. Every time I see a vid of someone using the Mayhem's or the level 4 xl's I get sick to my stomach, I have 6 massive audio dmx's and I could have gotten 6 of the Mayhem's or Dc's for almost the same price....good luck getting your number and keep us posted!

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

what song did you use for that bass race?

its a song on a old asssss bass cd called in the begining there was bass track 6 is all i know about that

Great job, how are those amps for daily? I have z2's but I want more power especially considering how big of a footprint the z2's have, Murillo was selling some used sd 12k's on cac.org for a hell of a price but I hesitated and missed out. Keep the vids coming, I'm pretty sure you'll see 160 before all is said and done..You deff have the power and equipment for it. Every time I see a vid of someone using the Mayhem's or the level 4 xl's I get sick to my stomach, I have 6 massive audio dmx's and I could have gotten 6 of the Mayhem's or Dc's for almost the same price....good luck getting your number and keep us posted!

they are daily amps from what murilo says and i can bass race em no probs but they need a lot of batts to hang with em!

hey my team mate joey could burb 152 with 2 dmx 15.s and bass raced a 149.9 with 2 stetsom 7 ks running the 15's you can make them subs slam!!!!! got any recones for em?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

that might be the first time i've ever seen a term lab meter fall off the window from bass.

thats just an insane ammount of power for those subs

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived