3 sd 12k's 6 AA 18's VS my windsheild

there is a build log for the first box i built for 8 18's on here and click the sound doman link in my sig

i didnt post up the rebuild cause the 8 18's failed and i had a lot of crap talkers but will post up what i have later 2night

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

there is a build log for the first box i built for 8 18's on here and click the sound doman link in my sig

i didnt post up the rebuild cause the 8 18's failed and i had a lot of crap talkers but will post up what i have later 2night

cool, im seriously thinking about going sound digital, pm'ed Murilo last night about the 4 used 12k's he was selling on cac.org. I think he originally had 8 and has sold 4, so im hoping there are at least 2 left...I can get those and if I can sale the z2's it wont hurt the wallet as bad...lol! assman is using sound digital to, and he loves them from what I understand. You run them @ .7 ohms right? I know with imp rise they're not playing .7, how do they hold up? do they go into protect, get hot? things of that nature...just curious

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

cool, im seriously thinking about going sound digital, pm'ed Murilo last night about the 4 used 12k's he was selling on cac.org. I think he originally had 8 and has sold 4, so im hoping there are at least 2 left...I can get those and if I can sale the z2's it wont hurt the wallet as bad...lol! assman is using sound digital to, and he loves them from what I understand. You run them @ .7 ohms right? I know with imp rise they're not playing .7, how do they hold up? do they go into protect, get hot? things of that nature...just curious

murilo e mailed me yesterday saying not to bass race at .7 ohms burb ok bass race no good so i got to change some things 1.4 ohms is best im told and they stay coooooooooool 6 fans in them bad boys! and at high voltage you make the same power from 1 ohm to 2 ohms ive not had one clip or go into portect since i got em a buddy has an 8k in street b and that gos into portect cause of the 1 batt still pops a 150+ with a pair of 12's! the amps are awsome i dont think they can be beat right now if you run them right

dislikes about the amps power and ground imputs are a lil cheesy and the back plate that covers the bottom of the amp and portects all the goodies inside dont stay on and are flemsy (sp) my only 2 dislikes right now

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

appreciate the links to the pics..I see that you had fi's before, aren't the old triple stack btl's the same as the Mayhem's?I can't wait till you get everything dialed in.

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Archived