Help me pick what phone and what cell service provider. (AT&T or VERIZON)?Poll now up!come vote!

Which cell provider would you recommend between AT&T and VERIZON?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which cell provider would you recommend between AT&T and VERIZON?

• AT&T
    • VERIZON

If I were you I would stick with Cellular South and just upgrade your phone. Service sucks with both ATT and Verison in that area, especially if you stay outside city limits. Check out the HTC Touch Pro, heard it was a good phone , I'm getting it this weekend! C-South has the best coverage in our state and the best plan.. Unlimited everything for $100 a month.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

If I were you I would stick with Cellular South and just upgrade your phone. Service sucks with both ATT and Verison in that area, especially if you stay outside city limits. Check out the HTC Touch Pro, heard it was a good phone , I'm getting it this weekend! C-South has the best coverage in our state and the best plan.. Unlimited everything for $100 a month.

awesome man,let me know how you like it!and ive heard the same thing about att and verizon in this area thats why i was kinda skeptical of gettin with them

Verizon Wireless dude.

even if AT&T has the iPhone, their service sucks balls, couple of my friends with the iPhone sware its the best thing in the world....but when I have service and they don't....whos bitching now?

plus, at&t rips customers off for service plans...i mean seriously $90 for an iPhone plan? for just 450 mins...unlimited internet/text, i pay $60 for 450 mins and unlimited internet/text on verizon.

not only that. they dont give you unlimited nights and weekends. (when I use talking on my phone the most) and Verizon does.

Cool..will do! Man the only thing I don't like about Cellular South is the fact that they are a year behind on phones! Wish they had the HTC Pro2 now!

shit man im glad im not the only one that noticed that!there so a year or 2 behind..when i got my motorola Q from them i was like yeaahh im the shizzle,then i ran into a friend of mine with verizon or att and they had the same phone,im like dang you have one too,they just came out when you get yours?there like ive had mine for a year and a half lol i was like MFER!!

the more and more i look at that htc the more and more i want it :D hhhmmmmm

dude im in the same delemma.

Im gonna go with Verizon and Im getting the blackberry storm.

the storm and the Iphone 3gs are the caddy's of all phones.

the iphone has a couple of features that the storm doesnt have like how you can shrink and enlarge stuff on the screen ( thats the main one I Found there may be a couple more but they arent major)

The storm on the other hand can recieve and send pic messages and the Iphone cannot, that is huge to me.

the Iphone is badass, I loved playing with it, I used meades when we went to frisco for that show and i fell in love with it, what happens if the battery dies on it? u cant replace it u have to get a new phone, the storm has a replaceable battery and removable 8gig mini card so if u do happen to fill it up u can buy more

if u get unlimited everything both providers are the same price, 150 a month for unlimited everything.

if you go att and teh iphone the phone is 299 no matter what, no deals no notta.

the storm is 199 for new customers and has a 100 dollar mail in rebate, I chose the storm ( just waiting for that paycheck to go get it)

from what I seen yesterday phone shopping is that the blackberry is more of a business phone and the iphone is more of a personal phone.

I love them both and it was hard to chose but the storm won out due to the pic messaging and its 200 dollars cheaper.

ohh I also forgot.

The Iphone cannot Do the teather right now and once it becomes available its gonna cost 50 to 75 bucks a month the storm can teather right now and I believe its 25 a month extra for it.

Teather/docking = connecting your phone to your laptop for internet anywhere, while this isnt that big of deal to most people, once i get my craptop fixxed it will be nice to have this feature because even tho u can surf the net and answer emails and all that good stuff I cannot do website work on either phone and i could with my craptop anywhere as long as I have my phone.

Do not get the blackberry storm!! I have had it since January and it sucks!!! It does have cool features but it has so many flaws!! for example if you are talking on the phone there is no way to lock your screen and if the screen presses up aginst ur face to hard then you accidentally hav your phone call brodcasted on speakerphone. All of the apps for the phone suck! The few that are good cost over $30! If you text a lot, talk on the phone a a lot take a alot of pics, or even plan on uesing apps regularly than dont plan on doing it for mor than 6 hours because you battary will be dead by then. Dont plan on listening to music with crisp clean sound either because when the music gets bassey than the volume surges with the bass notes! If you have too many apps running in the background than the screen takes up to 10 seconds to rotate... I can go on forever! The phone was fun at first and has great concepts but it just isnt and wont ever be an iPhone (duh!) Try the blackberry tour if you like the storm i hear its just like the storm only improved and not touch screen.. but unless you have an iPhone touch screens overated!!

I had alltel and had unlimited text and pics, internet access and random other things for 20 buck a month. It changed to verizon, i needed a new phone so i went and got the lg dare, got another contract they tell me unlimited messaging is 20 bucks, internet is another 15. so i say fuck that ill just do texting. I get my bill now that unlimited textin is only 5000 texts( unless its to a verizon phone).. fuck verizon. no experience with AT&T though

Cool..will do! Man the only thing I don't like about Cellular South is the fact that they are a year behind on phones! Wish they had the HTC Pro2 now!

just got off the phone with cell south,they said the pro is nNOT able to send/recieve text/video unless its attached thru an email (exatly what i dont want to ahve to do) so dammit that phone just went out the window,the only option i have now is the blackberry curve or the blackberry tour when it comes out,think ill wait on the tour..then we will be all willy nilly!

Archived