Help me pick what phone and what cell service provider. (AT&T or VERIZON)?Poll now up!come vote!

Which cell provider would you recommend between AT&T and VERIZON?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which cell provider would you recommend between AT&T and VERIZON?

• AT&T
    • VERIZON

So im tired of my service i have with my local cell provider..called cellular south.Its has a decent price and good coverage in my area but it doesnt offer internet for my phone,and also im not able to send/recieve picture/video messages from anybody,which really blows.So that being said.I have a motorola Q phone,ive grown to like it pretty well but its time for a change.I have been considering either AT&T or verizon for providers and i have no idea how well they would work in my area.I live in greenville,ms zip 38701 if any of yall are willing to help me there.I have owned a touchscreen/qwerty keyboard phone and i thought it was pretty cool,my motorala Q isnt touchscreen but it has a QWERTY keyboard and i like it.I do alot of texting,i know alot of people like the iphone and ive used a couple of my friends and thought they wwere cool untill it comes to the texting part,i dont like not having accual buttons to push to text(cant text while not looking) so that kinda turned me off from it.I heard some people talking about boost and went and checked them out but didnt like the looks of any of the phones they had.So what im lookin for is a good pda phone which can be touchscreen/keyboard or no touchscreen just keyboard PDA phone.Want it to have good web access,unlimited text/video/picture messaging and a good calling plan.The current provider i have is unlimited nationwide calling,unlimited texting for like 80$ a month.

also i kinda liked the looks of the blackberry bold/storm i believe?

Thanks for your help in advance

jprice

i have had sprint 10 years, and they are ok by me...

they have an unlimted everything for 99 bucks

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Maybe u like this one:

Posted Image

So u can stick it up your ass.

:D

Posted Image

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i can tell u this about verizon. they block virtually all the cool things about a phone. they make it hard as hell to put ringtones on ur phone. they block bluetooth unless its for a headset.

fairly good coverage tho. seems wherever i dont have caoverage att has it but where they dont i do

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i have verizon right now and i hate it... i would go with at&t and we know how u get all thee biiiiiitches.......so roll over minutes are a plus

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived