Cell Phone Provider - What Do You Have?

Cell Phone Provider  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cell Phone Provider Do You Have? or Want?

• Verizon
    • Cingular
    • T-Mobile
    • Sprint
    • Other

lol.. yea. those complaints are funny.. i think its only because there are so many users to verizon than any other company they are going to get the busy complaints... lol..

I see that altell commercial... pretty funny.. lol..

What kinda phones does everyone have??

I got a Motorola Razr V3c, and Also had a Palm Treo 650 (PDA/Cell)

06 SCION tC

i have verizon, so far so good, i had tmobile before and i had 1000 mins of when i hardly used since it didnt pick up in the area i moved to after i got the phone.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Been on the AT&T...ohh I mean Cingular..no I mean AT&T network for over 10 years now...I travel like a mofo both nationally and internationally and never had a problem.

BTW Nismo..the blackjack sucks!!! Traded that POS in for a Pearl and never looked back. The Blackjack never got more than a day of battery and dropped calls all the time. Most networks are only as good as the phone itself

thats so true. i have cingular with the l7 slvr and NEVER have dropped calls. btw, verizon sucks here and everyone is switching to cingular. including the people with sprint, nextel. i always have signal where no one else does. so cingular FTW

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

[/b]

thats so true. i have cingular with the l7 slvr and NEVER have dropped calls. btw, verizon sucks here and everyone is switching to cingular. including the people with sprint, nextel. i always have signal where no one else does. so cingular FTW

can you hear me now?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

nope. only because you have verizon and not cingular :lol:
my very first phone... LOL (motorola flip phone size of a brick, cingulair plan) about 12 or so years ago, service sucked so bad i just never went back! cingulair/at&t FTL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=