FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUps

Hi, i"m kurt bills from The UPS Store #4058. Letting you know that there are a few reasons why your driver did not just leave your package at your door

1: Driver may not have thought it was a safe area to just leave packages(because we get calls everyday about packages being stolen from front door) or he didn't see a nice spot to put the box on your porch so it would not be visable from a distance

2: May of been signature required in which case it must be a hand to hand exchange

3: Item may have been high-value or something of the sort and he would not leave package there.

Not getting your package is not a big deal. Find out where the local Hub(shipping dept, Not your local UPS Store) and simply go out there and ask and see if the package has come back and is sitting waiting to go out for the next day. You can find the location if you call your local UPS Store and simply ask where the Hub is located. Do not ask for the number to the hub, they are unlisted and we can't give them out.

Sorry for the inconvenience speaking for UPS, They try to get every package there, but sometimes there are circumstances.

Bills

lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Every time I get a package from UPS they just leave it at my front door... They just knock and leave it there. I don't mind tho, my neighbors are good people.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*