MECA show this weekend (North Carolina)

VistaV6

Its up in mooresville NC, any of you NC guys wanna chill up there with me this weekend on saturday?? I don't know if there is anybody on here from NC lol...I wish I lived in cali...

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Where at in mooresville, thats about an hour away from me i might be able to make it ill have to see how my girl feels and if we can get a baby sitter and i might make it

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Its up in mooresville NC, any of you NC guys wanna chill up there with me this weekend on saturday?? I don't know if there is anybody on here from NC lol...I wish I lived in cali...

Hey your going to that, I might but I have work and I have to pack up to go back to college that day so I probably won't.

But I know all the guys at Tremorz Auto Sound, I go over there a lot just to chill and today they were making trophies for the winners.

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

Where at in mooresville, thats about an hour away from me i might be able to make it ill have to see how my girl feels and if we can get a baby sitter and i might make it

:) Go there it'll be fun.

Edited by Gregggg

Component System

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I think they are making the first place trophy 36" tall, I think somewhere around there.

Component System

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub Amp - DD M2A

How far is that from Nags Head/Kitty Hawk?

I'm here on vacation for the week, and might be able to stop by.

Google map it man, I would help but I've only been in NC for like 6 months total, the only places I know are Mooresville and Statesville lol

Component System

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Nags head 4 hours for me from Chapel Hill, and mooresville is 2 hours for me....and its pretty much a straight line both ways...so we probably wont be seeing you....

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.