well i was impulse buying today and picked up the viper 5900 suppose to have a range of 1 mile with the remote for starting, arming, ect.

if i ever get my 68 deville straight its going in there.

i picked the alarm up, backup battery, tilt sensor, window up/down controller for $380 no tax. forgot to get the extra glass break sensor, motion sensor, and mini interior sirens

Guest MegaloManiac

just an :fyi: if you already have the 791 all you got to do is switch out brain & antenna from the 791 to the new viper brain and antenna, everything will still plug in fine. ..thats if u alread have the 791 installed, it will save you quite a few in installation. i'm planning on doing that to mine. i'm waiting til best buy has them in stock.

my deville has no alarm at all, i still need to get it legal and do a lil body work to it. im not sure what i have in my isuzu but thats staying there.

i was just at the store and was like, man i want a pager remote alarm, then i was like, i want the 1 mile distance one. and using a work P.O. i would have spend $200 no tax but i wanted the extra battery, tilt, and window crap.

Guest MegaloManiac

i'm getting one fro around the same price a lil bit less actually. My friend is going to hook me up with a discount from BB

Chevy: you have the 791 so all u got to do is that brain surgery i mentioned earlier too :)

im actualy gonna be getting one for my truck here in a lil. cant wat to start that shit from ~1 mile away

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest MegaloManiac

i seriously doubt you can start it from about 1 mile away except in the desert or a huge open lot.

actually some people all ready have the unit. they tried it in like NY and busy areas its promising. you will get atleast 3500 feet of signal. some guy tested it by calling a friend as he went further and further away to see if the car locks & unlocks. fun stuff. only problem i see would be if u were 1 mile away and something does happen how fast can u get back to your car in time :lol:

Archived