J-Fantasy Posted April 10, 2007 Report Posted April 10, 2007 (edited) I think I need a little more bracing, took me a couple days to throw this box together four 15's in a 13 cu ft box tuned to 38 hrz Edited April 10, 2007 by J-Fantasy Quote Headunit-Jensen 9511 TS Mids and Hi's-Kenwood Kvc Cap- 5 Farad Alumapro Amp- Mtx 81000D Subs- 4 15" Mtx T-5500
roscoe1129 Posted April 10, 2007 Report Posted April 10, 2007 its not showing a video just a log in page... Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Mr. 973808 Posted April 10, 2007 Report Posted April 10, 2007 photo bucket won't let me view the video Quote THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
J-Fantasy Posted April 10, 2007 Author Report Posted April 10, 2007 its not showing a video just a log in page... http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/J-...nt=cbd112a3.pbr Quote Headunit-Jensen 9511 TS Mids and Hi's-Kenwood Kvc Cap- 5 Farad Alumapro Amp- Mtx 81000D Subs- 4 15" Mtx T-5500
roscoe1129 Posted April 10, 2007 Report Posted April 10, 2007 AAHHHHH! now just a white screen with sound!!!!!!!!! Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Mr. 973808 Posted April 10, 2007 Report Posted April 10, 2007 NIce vid but what was that pingy sound coming from the subs? I heard it before the bass even dropped. Quote THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
J-Fantasy Posted April 10, 2007 Author Report Posted April 10, 2007 NIce vid but what was that pingy sound coming from the subs? I heard it before the bass even dropped. That would be shit rattlin Quote Headunit-Jensen 9511 TS Mids and Hi's-Kenwood Kvc Cap- 5 Farad Alumapro Amp- Mtx 81000D Subs- 4 15" Mtx T-5500
dleccord Posted April 10, 2007 Report Posted April 10, 2007 looks good. how does it sound to you? Quote refs: chode69, superduper
J-Fantasy Posted April 10, 2007 Author Report Posted April 10, 2007 looks good. how does it sound to you? Like shit, like I stated B4 I need more bracing hopefully I could hit some decent #'s Quote Headunit-Jensen 9511 TS Mids and Hi's-Kenwood Kvc Cap- 5 Farad Alumapro Amp- Mtx 81000D Subs- 4 15" Mtx T-5500
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.