they come anyweres from red to purple, red's are 1500-3000k i think, then it turns more white n what not, y the hell do u need pink lights?

Yeah I know the kelvin chart quite well. Too much time spent with marine and reef aquariums :D

As to why someone would want pink hids....I guess for the same reason someone would want straight purple ones...just for looks.

And to the dude with the S-10: I am pretty sure your stock housings will be just fine with HID's

I will do some research on it when I get home from work. I will let ya know if I can find any information on it bud

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Yeah I know the kelvin chart quite well. Too much time spent with marine and reef aquariums :D

As to why someone would want pink hids....I guess for the same reason someone would want straight purple ones...just for looks.

And to the dude with the S-10: I am pretty sure your stock housings will be just fine with HID's

I will do some research on it when I get home from work. I will let ya know if I can find any information on it bud

Thanks man, not sure if it matters but the housing isnt the factory one. & the lights I have came from ebay so I dont know exactly where to find a picture or any specs. but any help is greatly appreciated.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-04-CHEVY...sQ5fAccessories

do they look like those by any chance? If so, I have seen a bunch of those style lights with HID's installed in them. Although those were on Old Body Style Tahoes and Silverados. I imagine they are the same. I say you would be fine. If they start to melt the housings....just get new ones. Hope this helps brother.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY