New Steering Wheel For My Hoe! (its On, Pics)

nope, maybe to you but not to me.

sorry but my truck is slammed and modded most of the way thru in one way or another, just like a full size mini truck...with the exception of gettin my seats done (which is next). So the steering wheel was a must. I dont care for a huge stock steering wheel. The billet dont look too bad i guess, but i didnt give them much of a shot, im a MOMO guy and thats what i wanted so thats what i got. Its not blue, bright yellow,, bright red with yellow highlights (ricer style) it is black. A black on black steering wheel that is smaller then stock with a badass billet hub adapter is not Rice IMO. Maybe you should drive my truck and see how it feels then hop in the same car (another tahoe or Chevy truck) and feel how goofy the stock wheel is.

stock wheel, 15.5" (i think, i know its a hair bigger then 15)

new MOMO for teh shlahoe , 13.8"

MOMO in my honda 12".....

so you can see i didnt make it too small but juuuuuust right ;)

haha dude steve, if i were to take ur truck for a test drive i can garuntee you wouldnt see it again lol j/p Do you ever visit wisconsin?

Current Setup in 1989 Ford Mustang GT

Clarion Pro Audio DX

Infinity and Kenwood componets

Autotek 1900

1 12" Audiobahn AW1206T

Liking the looks of the new wheel. Nuttin better to bring back a ride then a new grip. I can't bring myself to change mine out though, I bounced my head off a wheel once as a kid and don't want to give up the airbag, especially since mama drives it so often

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)