Second Skin Audio

Fi.q Versus Fi.bl

Guest MegaloManiac

1. no options except Universal

2. 2 cubes sealed & NINe.1

3. Its suppose to be an SQL sub but i doubt it, i think its just SPL from what ppl say.

4. Not for me.

you guys will like the BLs...

i have heard a 15" Q and i own a pair of 18" BLs and the sound quality of both are awesome.

ive even heard the sound quality from the BTLs is pretty nice.

the BLs are far from just a fart woofer IMO...

IMO, alot of people are too anal about things.

lol.

Well i have my plans set on a 15" BL and I'm pretty sure I have the trunk space. my trunk is 19" high i think, so i could even fit a TILTED 18" lol..

I think if i got the 18, i would angle it at like a 75 degree angle towards the trunk lid... but i think the 15" will do.. lol. If i come up with the extra cash, who knows.. i'll go wit the 18" lol.

but yea, i'm pretty sure i can fit either sub and i'll prolly stay with just 1 of them for a while cuz eventually i'll get a new vehicle so i wont worry about another sub till after this car.. lol.

I REALLY want the BL ! =D

06 SCION tC

I will let you guys know soon about the BL 15" I am hooking up this weekend hopefully...4 Cu ft @30 Hz ported box...In the trunk...Hope it bangs...Putting 1200-1500 watts on it...I have Flatwind cooling and universal options it should take it like a champ...

I will let you guys know soon about the BL 15" I am hooking up this weekend hopefully...4 Cu ft @30 Hz ported box...In the trunk...Hope it bangs...Putting 1200-1500 watts on it...I have Flatwind cooling and universal options it should take it like a champ...

I'd say that sounds good to me!! I cant wait to see the new setup!!

Get the builds pictures!!

Whats the idea behind the "extras" like.. cooling, universal.. i mean i get the whole.. daily drive thing.. lol..

but i guess if its a daily sub you should go with cooling right? and the universal serves what purpose??

06 SCION tC

In case you want to recone universal option means you can change your impedence in the future..So I have dual 2 ohm coils now if I want to recone and change to dual 1 ohms universal gives me that option to do so..If you don't have the universal option Dual 2 ohm stays dual 2 and you cant change...

Archived