Sonic Electronix

Possibly getting a new lancer tomorrow. Ive dumped too much money into the blazer this year keeping it running and the wheel bearing or speed sensor is going out on the front passanger side, and its 250 for the part plus labor. So FUCK THAT. Ill tear the stereo out and take advantage of the last day of cash for clunkers. Lot by me has a bunch of Lancers in my price range. So ill be tearing the stereo out of my blazer and installing it in the new car. Got 2 12s off around 1k w, not sure what ill do yet. If/once i get it, ill have to see what im workin with as far as space and where to face subs/port

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

got myself a 2010 lancer, stripped the blazer in the dealership parkinglot, going back tomorrow for my HU outta the blazer. Got everything but that and the wire outta it. Only thing is, new car, the seats dont fold down and there is no holes in the rear deck to port through, so it looks like ill be seeing what a rear deck costs so i can tear into it before too long.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

sweet, congrats bro....lets see some pics of this new ride:)

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

thanks guys, ill get pics up as soon as i can. Its their graphite grey color with black interior, its pretty. It needs wheels though. Dont like hub caps. But good news, ill be going back to working for my dad making some bank so itll be getting rims (after stereo) maybe some styling.

here are a few rear deck ideas (I didnt build them steve hock did, this is kat von dee's cts)

100_0449.jpg

100_0450.jpg

this box fired thru the rear seat but you could turn it to fire in the trunk

100_0451.jpg

good luck with the new ride. look forward to the build

Possibly getting a new lancer tomorrow. Ive dumped too much money into the blazer this year keeping it running and the wheel bearing or speed sensor is going out on the front passanger side, and its 250 for the part plus labor. So FUCK THAT. Ill tear the stereo out and take advantage of the last day of cash for clunkers. Lot by me has a bunch of Lancers in my price range. So ill be tearing the stereo out of my blazer and installing it in the new car. Got 2 12s off around 1k w, not sure what ill do yet. If/once i get it, ill have to see what im workin with as far as space and where to face subs/port

I envy you, my wheel bearing went out on my car and it cost 500 bucks for the part(damn nonserviceable bearing), though I didnt have to pay labor as I am an Auto Tech.

And about the set-up someone on here had subs back port through the rear deck, and the port was covered with grill cloth and it looked stock, and didnt hinder the airflow at all.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

it mighta been 500, idk, either way, it would end up costing me more than 2 payments on a 2010 lancer, so i got the lancer. I love it. It rides so nice, and looks good too, but the steel wheels with hub caps = fail. But i had to go with what they had on the lot that i could keep around 300/month for my payments. I got a friend that said the rear seat fold, ill investigate more. I cant wait to do a new build in this thing. And to get some new wheels. hopefully ill get some pics tomorrow, ill get some day ones, possibly some night shots, and if i can, some shots with that dusk lighting.

Archived