Gorilla Audio SPL Event In Canton Illinois Lots of Video

Thanks making a vid of my final run i love how you got my end reaction. That was a real clear video.

Im looking to gain 1 db every comp except this next comp because i got to figure out my new box im getting made but september 5th at the SunDown1 show im going to get a 146.5

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Thanks making a vid of my final run i love how you got my end reaction. That was a real clear video.

Im looking to gain 1 db every comp except this next comp because i got to figure out my new box im getting made but september 5th at the SunDown1 show im going to get a 146.5

yea you were happy like a fat kid in a candy store :)

what kind of kicker system did that eclipse have in it?

I cant remember what amps he had but he had 2 15" AQ subs and I dont know what the power rating on them are but he said he was putting twice the rated RMS power to them. Maybe someone else that was there can fill in more info. I tried to get a better video of it but a lot of people hovering around his car.

I cant remember what amps he had but he had 2 15" AQ subs and I dont know what the power rating on them are but he said he was putting twice the rated RMS power to them. Maybe someone else that was there can fill in more info. I tried to get a better video of it but a lot of people hovering around his car.

i don't have 2x the rated power. i stated the power rating on the amplifier but explained with impedance rise and voltage drop im only going to see around 34-3500 watts.

amplifier is a stetsom 4k2d.

cheers to all who showed.

03 Eclipse:

2-AudioQue HDC315s

Stetsom 4k2d

2-Stinger Sp1700s

150.7 SB3 - Usaci Certified

150.3 SSNW - DbDrag Certified

148.8 M4 - MECA Certified

i don't have 2x the rated power. i stated the power rating on the amplifier but explained with impedance rise and voltage drop im only going to see around 34-3500 watts.

amplifier is a stetsom 4k2d.

cheers to all who showed.

Ah... nothing like the man himself filling in all the details. Yea your ride had some major flex going on. I could not remember what kind of power you had and was not able to get any video on it because your vehicle seemed to be the one everyone was hovering around.

yeah i understand what your saying man.

i changed out the slot port to the 11 inch aero the other day, dropped the tuning 6 hz, down to 34, and im glad im still around the same db mark i was with the slot port. now i just need to raise the tuning back up and see if i have any gain, its hard to just start gaining quite a bit without adding more power. and i dont know if im going to be doing that any time soon. im happy where im at for this season so far, may just have to wait till next season to do another 4k2d after i get the majority of my college paid off :aggressive:

03 Eclipse:

2-AudioQue HDC315s

Stetsom 4k2d

2-Stinger Sp1700s

150.7 SB3 - Usaci Certified

150.3 SSNW - DbDrag Certified

148.8 M4 - MECA Certified