Second Skin Audio

2010 T3 TSNS

HHR Ed

I can't wait to see some pictures of these beasts :D

Lets just say that these are ABSOLUTELY 100% ORIGINAL from anything that anyone has done..... ever before. Both in design and performance from a ferrite motor material. They also have T3 Audio TSNS Machined into back plates..... and our "Mascot" logo machined into the pole piece.

They are Black zinc coated.... double stack design....not triple.... If you are looking for a deep motor with triples and quad stacks.....look elsewhere.... these are for looks... this double is ferocious!!! These are meant to "BE" LOUD!!!!! Not to "LOOK" Loud.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

• 8 months later...

Sorry for digging this old ass thread out but, its out now and how do yall think it would fair against the SMD lol. This thing has a BEAST motor and is 90lbs, 4in voice coil, and its rated at 5000w rms... Hmm

whole different animal the TSNS in my opinion is more of a tone/burp woofer but cam still play music. the SMD is a little more on the musical side and can take a shitload of power as well the SMD was more intendended for daily use is basically what im saying

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

whole different animal the TSNS in my opinion is more of a tone/burp woofer but cam still play music. the SMD is a little more on the musical side and can take a shitload of power as well the SMD was more intendended for daily use is basically what im saying

I heard that the tsns is a good daily driver actually, just hella expensive though. I bet off the right power it would be just a lil louder in a daily setup, what do u think? But thats the old ones, theres not much on this new tsns yet :(

I heard that the tsns is a good daily driver actually, just hella expensive though. I bet off the right power it would be just a lil louder in a daily setup, what do u think? But thats the old ones, theres not much on this new tsns yet :(

i mean the TSNS does have a wider coil gap then woofers that are ONLY for tone burps so yes it can play music all day with no problems what i was referring to is how it would sound compared to the SMD which (from what ive observed) would more than likely sound alot better.

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Yeah, the smd is like an overbuilt sql driver lol. Do u think the tsns would be louder daily not considering sq. Because i want a wall tuned to 28-32hz for a loud ass daily gp, or do u think thats all the smd right there lol, i have a goal of 154+ on music, like slowed music though.

Archived