Bumpin Taurus Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 yeah I find that funny with the hair trick, its like a baby hair trick but i take what i can. I will have a new build log coming close to summer and It should be a nice build. so just keep me in mind on the build section this summer Haha, today I found out I can do the same type of hair trick to my friends hair. My hair is to short, but I was like, YES! Very very nice for 2 10s. I have 2 12s and can only move air on certain songs. RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon) Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp Stock HU Mach RCU Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown) Stock rear speakers (2) Pyramid Tweeters (2)
FiBTLforlife Posted November 28, 2009 Author Report Posted November 28, 2009 Haha, today I found out I can do the same type of hair trick to my friends hair. My hair is to short, but I was like, YES!Very very nice for 2 10s. I have 2 12s and can only move air on certain songs. the fact that they are 10'' subs shocks just about anyone that sat in my truck at the time. I usually got the comment of 2 12'' or 2 15'' in my truck. 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
tez4life Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 Sounds good, glad to see you back in the saddle, the last setup was a killer
FiBTLforlife Posted November 29, 2009 Author Report Posted November 29, 2009 Sounds good, glad to see you back in the saddle, the last setup was a killer thanks man, the subs im getting made im getting recone kits for both of them. Im not playing around this time, im gone be putting some power to them and ill have the electrical and even better highs this time. im working on some new ideas on my highs and i believe i come up with something cool. right now now i know ill be running a sundown 2000d amp and DC alt with 180amp at idle, not sure on what batt yet 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
LoudNLow931 Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 What was the last song in this video? 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Sp33dyG Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 i think i know wut hes gonna do on his next system...i spy dc lvl 5 10's in the works perhaps?... the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
FiBTLforlife Posted November 29, 2009 Author Report Posted November 29, 2009 i think i know wut hes gonna do on his next system...i spy dc lvl 5 10's in the works perhaps?... nope no DC lev 5 although I'm am wanting to get some if i can figure out how to mount them regular like my past set up. I dont want to invert them. No these subs im getting will be somewhat of an experiment, they are being made by someone here on the site, thats all ill say for now. but ill have recone kits in my back pocket so that should tell you i plan on throwing allot of RMS to them 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
FiBTLforlife Posted November 29, 2009 Author Report Posted November 29, 2009 What was the last song in this video? Dorrough music "watch me make a movie" 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
Billpoonmudding25 Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 AQ is the shit. sounds great for two 10s
Gotloud555 Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 ANy sub out there can sound good and loud it just depend on the box because that the main thing that make the sub thump. Without the box it sub just free air pump. Having the biggest sub out there doesn't mean you going to loud as small woofer.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.