TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 May Get These Give Me Your Thoght http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13205_...io+SPLW-12.html
nracing Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 they are no good but not that bad if u know what i mean
mhuck123 Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 May Get These Give Me Your Thoghthttp://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13205_...io+SPLW-12.html Discontinued? Starting From Scratch!!
TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted August 25, 2009 Author Report Posted August 25, 2009 Discontinued? I Know But I Can Get a Pair From a Buddy Of Mine
korey_hofer Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 12 and 15 have a 4" coil previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted August 25, 2009 Author Report Posted August 25, 2009 Are They Any Good Im Not Tryin To Any Thing Big
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.