DC Sound Lab

Playing with the limits Lvl 5 10

i must not be doin somethin right, or he's got ninja woofers, i get shit ton of excursion off my 2 15's but not nere the #'s ur puttin up, i unno what u got but it works

ied like to kno how the hell u do it, but i can see were u come from, dnt wanna give out ur secrets but i got pritty soft 15's n they max out excursion @ 500rms so i cant really throw any more power to em but i want em louder, i got a 4cf sealed downfire box for em n they sound awesome on everything, but i want louder http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif :rolleyes::spiteful:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tacoma theres no real secrets to what I do. I've been testing on this car for over 3yrs to find what works. The hardest part for me is trying something new. LOL Iwent back to this box for the 3x DBDrag on Sept 20th to try and recapture some of the success I had with it. I really want to try a center firing port but was to chicken to do it this round. Definately over the winter will try it.

does ports like that make much diff in tuneing, as long as its the same amount of sq in. of port?

i need somethin that doesnt take up much space but will sound good on everything, im a noob to ported boxs but it cant be all that hard, im not lookin for 150's but somethin around 140-145 on music is good enough for me

anyways keep up wut ur doin man, n i guess dc ftmfw! lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

oh ya, one more ?, how the hell dont that aq sub move in first vid if the box is a common chamber? ied of thought it would move kinda like a passave radiator but anyways i unno

i wished i could get a box that big in my car, im lucky to get a 15'' x 12'' cube box in there

u gunna get the new Lvl6's or u gunna keep reconeing with Lvl5's?

and just a question, whats the raited rms on those woofers to give an idea wut there gettin past rms?

edit: and what kinda mids n highs u got to keep up with all that bass?

Edited by tacomabanga1986

does ports like that make much diff in tuneing, as long as its the same amount of sq in. of port?

i need somethin that doesnt take up much space but will sound good on everything, im a noob to ported boxs but it cant be all that hard, im not lookin for 150's but somethin around 140-145 on music is good enough for me

anyways keep up wut ur doin man, n i guess dc ftmfw! lol

Big port does change tuning and make it harder to tune low.

oh ya, one more ?, how the hell dont that aq sub move in first vid if the box is a common chamber? ied of thought it would move kinda like a passave radiator but anyways i unno

i wished i could get a box that big in my car, im lucky to get a 15'' x 12'' cube box in there

That AQ has 8 extra stiff spiders in it. That's why it didnt move.

u gunna get the new Lvl6's or u gunna keep reconeing with Lvl5's?

and just a question, whats the raited rms on those woofers to give an idea wut there gettin past rms?

2krms http://www.dcsoundlab.com/specs.html

When I'm done you'll see 4-6krms well below tuning. :spiteful: