SUNDOWN 1 AUDIO COMPETION, Springfield IL

There is a audio comp September 5th at SUNDOWN 1 on West Walbash. Registration is 12-2 pm and Judging starts at 3pm.It should be a pretty good turn out and i would really like to see alot of people out there since it is the only big comp going on in central IL this year

Sundowns info

4685 Wabash Avenue

Springfield IL 62711

Phone: 217-793-8888

Edited by 9515ROB

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

There is a audio comp September 5th at SUNDOWN 1 on West Walbash. It should be a pretty good turn out and i would really like to see alot of people out there since it is the only big comp going on in central IL this year

Im still trying to get someone to go with me, i dont wanna go alone :( . But I may still go up there anyway.

What time does the event start?

is there a flyer or link to more info?

I might go

Ok man its official i have taken off work next sat, ill be there, and rob do you want a small kinetik battery to help voltage a bit? I got an hc800 ill give you cheap. I could meet you up in springfield somewhere be fore the show, and give it to you. If you need wire i got wire too.. Let me know

Well if u want to let me use that 800 for the day then i would really appreciate that im bout to buy a 2400 i think. U wanna give me a call and we will meet up be 4 the comp

Pm me your phone nuber and ill bring it up for you. But it may need a charge before you use it. AND you need 3/8" ring terminals to use the battery. So if your cool with that, ill let you use it,

EDIT: It's resting at 12.9 volt even though it hasnt been used for months. :D

So you just need 3/8 inch rings

Edited by Crump-T1