SUNDOWN 1 AUDIO COMPETION, Springfield IL

Heres some vids of the show today

4 Audioque's

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

2 18" Audioques

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

6 Incriminators, not a very good vid, but its rediculously loud. Im surprised i lasted a minute in that car

My 142.1 Run

The Incriminator's run

HES GOT 4 BTLS WTF WHO KNEW?

HAHA no one knew aBOUT my BTLS! lol im gonna make a build page ssoon. that 145 run was on rob's DD z3 amp with wires runnin out my window into his car! HAHAHAHA.

PS, tommy's incriminator van will do a 159 burp with his good amps. him and aaron wer over ther tryin to get his DB amps to run at .25 ohm and it shut them down. which gave him the 149. ahha

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

HAHA no one knew aBOUT my BTLS! lol im gonna make a build page ssoon. that 145 run was on rob's DD z3 amp with wires runnin out my window into his car! HAHAHAHA.

PS, tommy's incriminator van will do a 159 burp with his good amps. him and aaron wer over ther tryin to get his DB amps to run at .25 ohm and it shut them down. which gave him the 149. ahha

Hey there Doe Dick it is a M3 not a Z3

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

I know bout them btls, and the amp :D but you need to promise me ill be able to hear it when your done.

Can't see the vids but I'm guessing the 4 AQ's was me. I had the pimpin black altima. Did a 156.6, so good enough for 1st place. Other Team DOA guys got 2nd and 3rd. 9 hours round trip though...

Lot of DD and FI stuff down there which was nice to see. Rio couldn't get the amps to work at .25ohm. I tried mine like that last night and I expect bigger numbers in the near future.

well i thought i would hit higher than what i did but that box is for daily not really comp so i guess i will have to figure out what i got to do with my port so i can get some higher #s....but i was a really good turn out even tho it was a little rainy

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF