Need a 1000 to 1500 watt RMS amp

SlappinM30

what is your budget and what ohm load?

2 OHM load

250$ will get you a

IMG00247.jpg

delivered

-Drew

How efficient is the amp I am not to familiar with that amp, what does the birthsheet say it does wattage wise?

Thanks

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

the newer RF models like drews got more efficient as they changed the design of the heatsink.

as many other RF amps I'm sure that one is underrated and will do more than plenty at 2 ohm for your needs.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Most likely more power, but I wouldn't say an ass load the KAC-1023 is rated at 1200 watts RMS at 4 ohm at 12 volts. I ran it in 2 ohm and gave it 14.4+.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Drew is the amp yours and is it new or used?

the newer RF models like drews got more efficient as they changed the design of the heatsink.

as many other RF amps I'm sure that one is underrated and will do more than plenty at 2 ohm for your needs.

thanks for the kind words :good:

Drew is the amp yours and is it new or used?

It is used- good condition on top (pictured) but scratches on the back side. other than cosmetic, its a beast of an amp. It does not come with a birth sheet but rated specs can be found online on Rockfords Site.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I should be able to let you know today if I am going to buy it Drew.

Thanks

I just have never used or known anyone who has used the Audio Pipe name. Have you heard any reviews on them?