2005 Blazer, Mach 5 SPL-12s.. build.

Finally started a build!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE!!!!!

those sweet subs have been sitting on your floor for a LONG ass time :good:

-Drew

I know! My mom said 'You better not be building some loud stereo and listening to it when you drive'

I laughed so hard when I seen you had a noise ticket.

I gotta buy a money order so I can get my amp.

I don't have my license so its hard to get to the post office. License is next month.

damn, about time you got busy with them subs....

Had to toss the single cab pick up huh?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I pre-drilled and countersunk the screws. I tried to stagger them all aswell. I'm hoping it won't weaken the box, I figured it might separate so added some screws.

Its painted now.

I was thinking about resining the inside but I was told resin itself doesn't add strength.

Yeah its decent for a first box I guess.

I'm glad my dad helped. I watched what he did and did it myself. It is hard sometimes to get him to help. And then when he does he takes over the project and I dont learn much.. So with this box I tried to do alot of stuff myself.

Sounds like my dad =/

Great looking build so far, I'm tuned in to see how it goes

Too many projects, too little time...

damn, about time you got busy with them subs....

Had to toss the single cab pick up huh?

Hell no!

I still got my ole truck. It'll be worked on more if we get this house were trying to buy. Its got three bays so I get one of them. I'll have space for my truck, welders, etc.

I just took some pics of the box. There uploading now. It turned out pretty good I think. Not perfect but...

and you said it wouldn't all fit behind 2nd row

Who said that?

Posted Image

Theres the rear of my Sonoma there, so I still got it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Screws..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edit: I ended up using 4 cans of the Speckle sh*t. It doesn't last very long. But they did make it smell like vanilla. Now the garage smells like it too.

Archived