2005 Blazer, Mach 5 SPL-12s.. build.

SNAP!

Looks good mang, keep the pics coming!

I was working at the blazer all day today ever since I got up.

I had to take the dash bezel out, 4x4 switch, rear wiper/glass switch, and the parklight switch to take the radio out. Then I crimped the wiring harness together for the stereo.

I may go buy RCAs and stuff and run them back and tape em up so I don't have to pull the damn dash apart again.

No pics though.

I should get my amp paid for tomorrow.

Well I've been working on this thing for the last 3-4 days all day in the heat.. I finally got the headunit in. I had to do the wiring harness, take the dash apart, etc.

The DEH-4900IB is in, and it works. I think one of my rear speakers is on the way out. It seems really quiet and it cuts in and out a bit. I don't think the wiring is messed up but theres a chance, lol.

it'd just be a pain in the ass to take the headunit out and take the wiring back out.

And when you turn the key back to accessory, theres no power to the headunit. I'm taking a break first, heat is getting to me.

nice looking box, should sound good too!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Well, Big update today...

here it is... no.. no.. wait for it.. wait for it..

Nope, no update today. I'm a bit pissed, lol. I want to get the headunit installed in the Blazer. I wouldnt mind if it wasn't so hot out and the thing wasnt a pain to take apart.

I ordered my Metra 70-2003...monday I think. He said it would be here Wednesday.

I called today and its in, but its not unpacked and wont be till tomorrow.

More delays.

My money order for my amp arrived at its location.. sort of. The recipient wasn't at home to recieve it.

:censored:

I put the box in the back.

Amp was sent out yesterday I think.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cobra 29 WX NW BT install.. its not 100% complete yet. Had to cut out a piece to fit in the center console to mount the radio on.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Been waiting on the wiring harness for the stereo. I ordered it at The Source by Circuit City. (Radio Shack in Canada)...

It was ordered last Monday, was supposed to be in Wednesday. Friday the shipment came in and my harness was not in it.

The warehouse employees forgot to put the freaking thing in the box. I was hoping to get it installed over the long weekend. So much for that.

Looking at the box in the back... I'm going to need to tint these rear windows.

Posted Image

Archived