Guest Nismofreak Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Today is the day. I'm orderin the new mb quartz DSE 216. Now I need to beg my mom but will order toady. I will start on the doors when I get the speakers. Plus my friend might help but he won't probably. I'm decicded on the Mb because of roscoe help. Anyways I can't wait.
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Thanks man. So excited but I'm at school now but I told my dad and didn't care and my mom doesn't want me to get any car audio stuff (my mom hates subs and all the flashy things) but I will get my dad to talk to her.
scratchy Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 hope all goes well man, now go check out my new thread in the vid section, I uploaded it on youtube just for you, you bastard then im rambo bitch
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 HAHAH school has you tube blocked but will be back home at 4:00 and will be the first thing I do.
civichatch Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Congrats man. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 Just got them ordered. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO. Can't wait till the things come. Boy christmas comes fast.
civichatch Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 how much did u get em for??? System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.