Mb Quartz( Need Reply Ray, Steve, Someone)

Guest Nismofreak

I would go with the dse's.. Phase plug does it for me.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Guest Nismofreak

So you think dse are a hell lot better than esa because the sound quality? These are my first speakers I will ever own and want them to be good speakers. HOw about the crossovers you would say?

There are thing that you could not possibly understand as to why I choose that set.

Maybe one day I will have time to write out a paper that way some of you new guys can get a little insight as to why I say things that I do.

I would hope that If I say buy one particular driver over another would mean just a little.

For the life of me though, why are you buying a speaker set that you have never heard.

Everyone's ears are different, So Learn what you can on the net then go out and listen .. and listen.. and listen.

If this is your first set, than I think it is a great starting point. Do not buy another set untill you put in some time listening to different speakers.

Try to find what you like in a driver. Find out how much tweet you like.

And by all means STOP looking at the brand more than the equipment itself.

Im allways here to help, so pleaser ask first before you buy. Someone with 12+ years under their belt might have something helpful to say, all though sometimes that guy aint me.. lol

Have fun with your new drivers.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Congrats on the buy!

HAHAH school has you tube blocked but will be back home at 4:00 and will be the first thing I do.

http://nickoli.net/home

^^^ Thats a website unblocker I use at school ;) Only works on Internet Explorer, which I'm pretty sure your school doesn't use firefox ;)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Guest Nismofreak

Thanks man. I will keep the speakers with the crossovers showing on the door. Will be alot more compact and look nice. Thanks for quick reply. Guss I will keep the wrong speakers they sent me in.

Archived