Law Enforcement Sucks.

You got three tickets in one year. I think I see a pattern http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Exactly, I laugh when I see these "It's unfair what happened to me" threads, becuase they all read the same. He should have had patients and waited for the next green. Instead he ran it hoping he wouldn't get caught but he did, so what does he do? he starts a thread and complains that he's a victim of some younger cop's newbness and how he was targeted! boo hoo! 3 tickets in one year? your insurence company will love you :)

pay your ticket and and just eat the $161. If the light turned red at any point in time where you were in the intersection you ran it. If the person infront of you went through on yellow, there is no doubt it was red when you were in the intersection. The only time its worth trying to fight a ticket is when the cop was obviously pulling you over for bullshit, or abusing his power. You were taking a chance following someone through a yellow, and you got caught. /discussion.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

pay your ticket and and just eat the $161. If the light turned red at any point in time where you were in the intersection you ran it. If the person infront of you went through on yellow, there is no doubt it was red when you were in the intersection. The only time its worth trying to fight a ticket is when the cop was obviously pulling you over for bullshit, or abusing his power. You were taking a chance following someone through a yellow, and you got caught. /discussion.

Im not crying about having 3 tickets. the first ticket was 65 in a 45, the second was complete b.s. I was pulling up to a red light slowly, it turned green before I got totally stopped & so I smashed the gas. Cop pulls me over & says i didnt obey the traffic light bc i didnt stop completely...b.s.

I could be wrong but I think a big part of it is my truck. It doesnt exactly go unnoticed around here. Oh & im not complaining about the cops "newbness"

I see the cops disobey the law all the time, so why should I have to do right when those that are there to uphold the law dont have to?

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang