Law Enforcement Sucks.

So im riding in the lowroll today, just left the stereo shop & I was at a light so I had the subs all the way down. Im in the turn lane to go to the bank, the light goes green & a few cars go. the car in front of me goes through & the light goes yellow. I follow (light still yellow) then my brother says "oh shit" I look to the left & a cop is flying through a Giant parking lot parallel to me, he shoots through some barricades & pulls me over. He then proceeds to tell me I blatantly ran the red light, that the car in front of me went on red & I accelerated through to make it. My brother looked at me like "what the hell" so the cop writes me a ticket (3rd one this year) & then he says "havent I pulled you over before?" I said yes & we went about our day. Its $161 to pay it or I can fight it. What do you guys think? I think its b.s. to be honest.

Posted Image:bsflag:

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I would say its not worth it to fight a 161$ ticket but it is a bunch of bull shit

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

well only thing u can do is fight it and hope the cop dont show up.. i just got my 3rd one like 2 weeks ago doing 84 in a 65 i got clocked so im sol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

cops take to much advantage of their power. you need them at times but thats crazy flying through a parking lot trying to catch u

Yeah, it looked really crazy to see him flying like that.

I would say its not worth it to fight a 161$ ticket but it is a bunch of bull shit

Well, at this point im fighting to keep the points off my license bc I cant afford anymore.

well only thing u can do is fight it and hope the cop dont show up.. i just got my 3rd one like 2 weeks ago doing 84 in a 65 i got clocked so im sol

Im gonna fight it for sure. its bullshit.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Id fight it man...most likely they'll drop it to a lesser charge...tickets such as this are just ways to get the town more money IMO...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

When you fight it, stay calm. I don't care if the cop starts trash talking you or your family, remaining calm will help a lot. I've seen a lot of people lose in court because they couldn't remain calm. And they might have one if they had.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i've had like 5-6 tickets, including a red light one. i always took mine to those lawyer ppl and they handle it for $75. they won my red light case.

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

i would fight it if worst comes to worst they will make u pay half for wasting their time. and half is always better then paying full

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived