Honda Civic Hub/rotor Work (please Help Me)

so your trying to unbold the whole axle from it, ummm best way, FROM EXPERANCE is put the rim back on, it should have a whole in the center get a deep socket, set car on ground with wheel on socket through the hole, and turn, let the weight of the car hold everything for you

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

dang i was about to say about but i was at work

wile your at it replace your wheel bearings

Edited by SPLGEO
SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

I wish I could have had it to you sooner, just didn't think last night about searching the web...Sorry for the late post on that one...Wish I was there to help you out man...First time I tried to work on my Civic it took me 2 days to change out 1 axle....But after changing both 3 times I know how to do it easy now...