About The Daisy Chained Remote Wires

read what you guys were taliking about. sometimes my amps go into protect....usually right after i start the car and pound it. i always thought it was because my batts not fully charged or what not. it just pops on and off a couple times. i was wondering if this is the same scenerio you both had and if running a relay solved it? oh, i only have two amps daisy chained, a p4004 and a t10001bd. if it's the case i'll wire a relay up tomorrow at work.

My brother had this problem but only one of his amps was going into protect mode. He used a relay, but daisy chained off the relay and the relay went bad. He replaced the relay and ran separate wires from the relay to his amps and it's been fine ever since

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

it's pretty good. the hc600 and the bd both have 1/0. the 4004 has 4 ga. the two original grounds from the front batt has 1/0 and the alt has an extra 4 ga. thanks for the input guys, i can deal with it but just don't know why it's happening????

like we said, check your grounds and your ohm loads. do they actually go into protect, or just no sound output?

it pops on and off a couple times. always on the same song. the t1d2 is wired parallel to one ohm and the p4004 has orion components on channels 1/2 and orion coaxes on 3/4. oh it also happens on a 43 hertz test tone when played loud. you know what i don't actually know that it's in protect. before i can run out of the car and to the back it starts playing normally