Mb Quart Comps, Come In Pair?

you are the man

what do you think about these as well, i think i am going to get them to go with my infinity speakers i already have

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=15364

And i was also going to buy teh new T400-4, you think all those would be good?

Baylor University

Accounting

I'd save myself some money & look into something like this:

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=15805

Those tweets look decent, and everything seems like it should work fine with a good amp to back things up.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

yea i am just getting those inifinity tweeters to go along with my 6.5 speakers upfront.

Why that amp, it looks like that and the T400-4 are exactly even on specifications (60x4 @ 4 and 100x4 @2), it would save me money purchasing that one though.

Some notible differences i see. The soundstream has a " Phase inversion switch (0 - 180) What exactly is that

Soundstreams internal crossover slope is a 12 dB and the crossover Freq, is from 50-600 where RFs is at 24 dB and is from 50-500. However i am going to have crossovers for the MB Quart component set, but i am not going to have crossovers for my infinity speakers, (and i am not sure if i will GET crossovers with the infinity tweeters, but i will purchase some for sure). So i will utilize the internal crossover of the amp for my infinity speakers that i already own and are already in my car currently. But i dont think that the crossover freq. range will make a difference because midbass is lower than 500 Hz so the crossover range b/t the two really does not matter. The 24 dB crossover slope is really not too important to me, but is a plus of course.

Soundstreams also says "PWM Circuitry".... i have no clue... and tri guard amplifier protection....once again...im lost...

But i would really like to know what that phase inversion switch is for, is that a switch you apply if your subs are inverted? (Just guessing)...

Anyways Chris thanks for all the fast responses last night dude, you da man

Baylor University

Accounting

I have been happy with RF, and i know that the power series with be efficient, which is important to me. How efficient are those soundstream amps?

Baylor University

Accounting