I signed up here I while ago, just don't post much. Im bored and figured I would throw a vid up here.

I would embed the vid but can't figure out how.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

LoL..click quote and you'll see what I typed. haha

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Thanks guys!

I tried to get the woofers playing in the vid but the crappy camera I was using just wouldn't pick them up(don't think there was enough light :unsure:)

Soon I will be wiring the subs down to .38ohms (they are at 1.5 now) and will get a new better quality vid.

hmm, my buddy did a setup with those 13.5 w7's and at low volumes it was poundin the hell out of the lows, it was in a bmw 750i 2 of em ran from a mtx 1501d with a shit ton of mids n highs, wish i had a digi cam back then to take pics, oh and the boxs he had were sealed to, subs went on the sides n amps down the middle of trunk

but jl's are tough as shit, i got a jl wo 10 that the surround got ruined n i was playin with it when i was takein my other 15's out n wanted to see how it liked about 600rms or so and it took it like a champ lol but i didn't try to blow it cause i aint got the monies to replace my amp wit tho

oh and play this song if u wanna see some flex, when it hits the low notes it flexed the hell out of the back glass in that bmw

song is "kieth sweat ft. snoop dogg - come and get with me" i tryed to find it on youtube but never got anywere

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

man those 13w7s look crazy in there. i miss mine, esp the sq that came from them.

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring