Sonic Electronix

Get a round over bit if you have a trim router. It makes the wood look gorgous painted or bare.

way way ahead of you, just money time ect. now that im done the major stuff. im going to make some templets so my brother can make me my brackets for my trunk actuators. i get them in and i can start on the box for my 2 18" bl's

l0l sounds good. My friend is running 2 bl 15s in the olds. My old subs to be exact. He just tunred 16 and I told him IM gonna makes sure his shit bumps harder than any thing at his school. Not to bad for a first setup I dont think. Hes running 1 saz-1500d atm hopin ot get another one though. What kinda amps you running.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

lol How the hell do you guys run so many rms on the highs. I have 2 saz-1500ds on my 2 Nightshade 15s at .5ohms each with only a 50.4 running 4 eminence 6" and $ eminence horn tweets and thats loud as shit for highs already. maybe it just the pa speaks. I dunno.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

thats what i was wanting and the price was right. $550 for the 2 amps brand new shipped to my door. couldnt pass it up. the amp wont be turned way up, and it gives me room to upgrade to more speakers later