2 DC 12in lvl4s and 1 sundown saz 3000

looking good man! i wanna hear it!

you will get to hear very very soon when you come over so we can recone your sub

Looks good? Are you planning on sealing it off from the trunk? because you will gain ALOT if you do.

yeah i plan on doing that before the comp i have on the 5th and 6th of december

and then after the show i am going to be re doing my box and here is the design

dclvl412sboxdesign.jpg

I have a friend who has this same car. He did his set up rear firing Port on Drivers side at 36hz. When he did this he found a second peak at 52hz and is currently at 149.5 legal with a clamped 1800.

This is looking good for sure. When are you gonna seal the rear deck and around the box?

I have a friend who has this same car. He did his set up rear firing Port on Drivers side at 36hz. When he did this he found a second peak at 52hz and is currently at 149.5 legal with a clamped 1800.

This is looking good for sure. When are you gonna seal the rear deck and around the box?

i plan on sealing it off on sunday when i put my new alt and batt in and then should be building the new box around christmas

img1259041614329.jpg

^^^^ my old alt ^^^^

img1259041614992.jpg

^^^^ my new alt ^^^^

can anyone see the problem here?

haha well i am in kanasas city right now the part to fix it is sitting at my house so i can fix the new alt as soon as i get home :)

Archived