Jump to content

satellite radio with pioneer


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a pioneer deh-6000ub and it says its sattellite radio ready. Well i'm ready for satellite radio, but idk what to buy exactly. I don't really care if its sirius or xm I just want satellite radio, whichever is cheapest.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

Bump? I'd really like to do this but I don't wanna buy the wrong unit.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...