FritosGirl's camaro Sundown/XX Vids, pg 10

• 4 weeks later...

Got the Sundown amps in the car, and the SA 10s arrived,, but i still havent built up a box for them yet.

0625001208.jpg

start of the new amp rack. its got two bolts for pos and neg distros

IMG955249.jpg

IMG950073.jpg

IMG9552492.jpg

downsized_0709001708a.jpg

0703001749.jpg

Voted for SOTM ! Any videos of this ???

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Voted for SOTM ! Any videos of this ???

Thanks man, Ive got one vid from when i got my new camera, just a song she pulled up to my house with on the radio. tonight im gonna try to get vids and numbers.

dont mind the last 20 seconds where im waiting for the bass to come back in the song.

How does she like the xxx ?

Sealed or ported : what does she prefer ?

Why do you need 2 sa 10? Her system is already powerful, and beautiful!

Lots of questions, sorry bro !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

How does she like the xxx ?

Sealed or ported : what does she prefer ?

Why do you need 2 sa 10? Her system is already powerful, and beautiful!

Lots of questions, sorry bro !

the sealed box seemed to have almost no output compared to the ported,

she is gettin the 10s because they are the reason i took the kickers out in the first place a while back, i sold them to pay for the 10s on presale. then put a mach 5 10" for a bit to give her a little bass until the sundowns came, then i got a bug for the xxx. so i got one for me and put it in her car until the 10s got here. ill either sell the xxx to get myself some new nightshades, use it for ht, or play around with it in my car until i get the nightshades.

Im also on team sundown and am usually only showing off how loud i can get, but the sundown amps are always covered up.(right now the box is on top of them) I wanted to get her car full of sundown equipment to show it off at shows too. I also think the 10s will be louder than the xxx since i cant get the box that i want for it to fit in her car

dude. you are a freaking god on boxes. and did i see a UALR trojans license plate in one of pic's?

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

dude. you are a freaking god on boxes. and did i see a UALR trojans license plate in one of pic's?

yea, im starting my 4th year, and she is starting there on a volleyball scholar ship,

I see youre from bryant, maybe we can get a listen to each others setups sometime.

Archived