Apologize slowed with bass

It's not bad. Can't understand what he's saying though since it's pretty slow. Bass sounds good though on my computer speakers. Sadly, I hate that version with Timbaland in it.

It's not bad. Can't understand what he's saying though since it's pretty slow. Bass sounds good though on my computer speakers. Sadly, I hate that version with Timbaland in it.

Yeah I made it mainly for bass demos not really to enjoy lyrically, plus the lyrics blow anyways. What do you mean timbaland? I thought that was Bun b.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Its not extremely clipped, all the bass was all generated at 0db. There is definitley some clipping, Ill normalize the tones before I finish.

a 0db tone leaves no extra room for the actual song. try a -8db or -10db tone or something.

heres a secret, stop clipping ur shit bro, lol

when u add the tone, highlight it and select amplify, then make it -5 or more

u cannot, i repeat, cannot add 0db test tones onto a song.... a song only allows 30db of data, so if its all bass, any highs or mids will be clipped since it would be above the 30db mark

lets just say theres 5 db or highs, 8db of mids and 17db of bass, thatt equals 30, any more of either will clip it, does that make sense?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

u cannot, i repeat, cannot add 0db test tones onto a song.... a song only allows 30db of data, so if its all bass, any highs or mids will be clipped since it would be above the 30db mark

lets just say theres 5 db or highs, 8db of mids and 17db of bass, thatt equals 30, any more of either will clip it, does that make sense?

listen to him he knows his shit

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

So its still clipped even though I equalized out everything below 100hz to -24 db? That doesnt really make sense to me, did you even check out how clipped the bass was? I think I even ran it through a HPF.

teamsundown-1.jpg

So its still clipped even though I equalized out everything below 100hz to -24 db? That doesnt really make sense to me, did you even check out how clipped the bass was? I think I even ran it through a HPF.

running it th rough a HPF doesn't mean anything if the stuff above that 100 hz mark and the stuff below that 100 hz mark (that you added in after) = > 30 db