Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

fi btl 18?


redskinlgnd

Recommended Posts

Posted

no offense but your not steve meade.

None taken but I'm planning on going to school for it and I hope to one day be in that ballpark! I am not taking offense to these comments but I feel like I should be somewhat defensive. I am just an aspiring audio finatic and I love this even though everyone is telling me I'm an idiot and this sport is done but I refuse to give up on such a fun sport!

Posted

Definitely get a Sundown 2000D. IIRC, they are one of the most efficient amps for the money.

You may not be Steve Meade, but he probably started out the same way you did.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 9954 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...