Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

it sucks to read all of this bro. that's why every chance i get i learn as much as i can about hooking this and that up in my truck and hell i just do it myself ........... if it sound f'd up and blows up on me then it's all my fault and i'm the blame. it's ok if you have the money but educate yourself on what to look for in a 1/2 ass system and i'm glad you are up to par on looking at things. glad to see nothing major happened and everything will be done correctly.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i wanna gonna say take the box and all the other parts that are trash and dump em in their parking lot. but...they're closed so that's outta the picture

lols

it sucks to read all of this bro. that's why every chance i get i learn as much as i can about hooking this and that up in my truck and hell i just do it myself ........... if it sound f'd up and blows up on me then it's all my fault and i'm the blame. it's ok if you have the money but educate yourself on what to look for in a 1/2 ass system and i'm glad you are up to par on looking at things. glad to see nothing major happened and everything will be done correctly.

Thanks man,we live we learn.but i cant wait for the rebuild to start,and be finished.its gonna be completly crazy im sure

WOW....so many insist on giving you crap!!!!! Chalk it all up to experience.....You DID learn from this, and look at chu. all growd up now and getting Super Dave to help put it together right!!! :clapping: I am driving out to Alabama in a few months to do a remodel for some family, maybe I can talk the wife into swinging by MS to check out yo chit....unless you make it here first :spiteful: You are in great hands now bro, looking forward to see the end result :D

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

WOW....so many insist on giving you crap!!!!! Chalk it all up to experience.....You DID learn from this, and look at chu. all growd up now and getting Super Dave to help put it together right!!! :clapping: I am driving out to Alabama in a few months to do a remodel for some family, maybe I can talk the wife into swinging by MS to check out yo chit....unless you make it here first :spiteful: You are in great hands now bro, looking forward to see the end result :D

yeap livin and learning.But anyways you have to come thru ms to get to alabama..if you dont..yer doing it all wrong..and your more than welcome to stop by man,ill rip yer head off for ya :D

yeap livin and learning.But anyways you have to come thru ms to get to alabama..if you dont..yer doing it all wrong..and your more than welcome to stop by man,ill rip yer head off for ya :D

sounds like a date :air_kiss: lol

cant wait to see/hear it in person.......

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

:good: will do. Just mapquested you to find out distance....not even out of the way. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

Archived