Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

any updates man?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

in the fogs for your bumper right? and did you have to modify the actual fog light itself to accept it??

thats correct..and yes they had to be modded a lil bit

any updates man?

yep

oh yeah dbr called today and said one of my amps is done and will be shipped out today,so hopefully ill have it back friday and be up and slammin this weekend...see what them new PSI woofers are all about

he said the other one should be done tonight and be shipped out tomorow.so far dbr is awesome,turning my amps around in 1 day per and good communication!They dont spit no BS like alot of these other companies i know do!

:)

:pardon:

<!--quoteo(post=977508:date=Feb 24 2010, 02:40 PM:name=tumminellon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tumminellon @ Feb 24 2010, 02:40 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=977508"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->you goin to import face off this weekend? or Relaxin on the bayou next weekend?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

im not an import lol jj but naw not making any shows until SBN..THAT will be the first one ..should make at least 1 a month after that if there are within 5 hours or so of me

Hey Jonathan i just got my bumper in today ....What exactly did you have to do to fit the hid in the fogs. THey have like a reflector in the housing. DId they fit when you instlled them?

TermLab 148.9 @ 39hz BURP

148.8 on music

Archived