Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

Lookz like teh loudness pimpin. Wish I was back home so I coulda heard it at SBN.

I'll only have 5 of the 320's JP... :angry: Any more and I don't think this poor 4.3 will turn over...lol

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Lookz like teh loudness pimpin. Wish I was back home so I coulda heard it at SBN.

I'll only have 5 of the 320's JP... :angry: Any more and I don't think this poor 4.3 will turn over...lol

haha im not even sure if mine will turn them over lol ..gona find out tho :P

spark notes?

I've missed a lot..

spark notes...looking for an installer to finish build lol

yea i saw you at sbn what happened that you were taking apart your subs???????????

i had hurt them bad,straight up abused them all weekend..david from psi was checkin them..ended up putting them back in and played them for the rest of the weekend..took them back to him when i got home to have them freshened up..be smarter with them now

how are does psi recones working???? i have seen there page pretty nice stuff in there ............i saw u working on it u ask a friend of my for a screw driver or something

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp

lol that confused me a little..you said theres nothing ordinary about my tahoe..was that being sarcastic?or is it true because i run products that your typical shops dont carry?

Its true! I dunno how or why it seemed like I was being sarcastic. I had never heard of RD audio until i saw a video of you popping wheelies on your brute with 35" boggers!! ha ha ha I saw a link to your tahoe, so i just jumped over to it(this has been a while now). Anyways, I was stating that I don't get to see trucks like yours very often at all. Especially with everything so custom. Triple alts and going for 6? You got them 6's! Shits getting ridiculous man! LOL. I'm joking, but the more the better! Anyways i'm not saying that anyone that has a system not as good looking as yours, sucks. Come take a look at mine. Its the exact reason i don't hate. You will see for yourself its not the cleanest or best sounding. Awesome progress with your build. Hopefully, you can get through the rest with some help. Like i posted before, if your down on the coast ever i want a damn demo!!!

03 350Z

well sir after all the systems you where around at sbn did you want to start looking for an installer or did ya find one? :popcorn:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

how are does psi recones working???? i have seen there page pretty nice stuff in there ............i saw u working on it u ask a friend of my for a screw driver or something

they are working awesomely,love them and the service i get from david at psi,way above top notch.saw me working on it where?

Its true! I dunno how or why it seemed like I was being sarcastic. I had never heard of RD audio until i saw a video of you popping wheelies on your brute with 35" boggers!! ha ha ha I saw a link to your tahoe, so i just jumped over to it(this has been a while now). Anyways, I was stating that I don't get to see trucks like yours very often at all. Especially with everything so custom. Triple alts and going for 6? You got them 6's! Shits getting ridiculous man! LOL. I'm joking, but the more the better! Anyways i'm not saying that anyone that has a system not as good looking as yours, sucks. Come take a look at mine. Its the exact reason i don't hate. You will see for yourself its not the cleanest or best sounding. Awesome progress with your build. Hopefully, you can get through the rest with some help. Like i posted before, if your down on the coast ever i want a damn demo!!!

ill listen to yours no problem if we are ever at the same show.ill be on the coast for scrapin..come holla at me.. and thanks for all the compliments

well sir after all the systems you where around at sbn did you want to start looking for an installer or did ya find one? :popcorn:

definatly didnt find one lol...maybe will one day tho

i need to get this dang carputer sent somewhere where they can get everythign loaded onto it and working where i can just plug it in and play it ...so far nobodys stepped up

Archived