Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

get an ipad there so sick i love mine well its my girls. :drinks:

yeah mine (my wife's) is sick lol.get one jp..im waiting for the store to get in the 3g model

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Yeah we got rwo but when my mom saw that she can read books on that big ass screen she kinda guilted me into giving it to her. But the 3g bad boy should be out soon thats mine. :angry:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Its exactly like Mrbubbles and Underlok said. It should be easy as hell to get it running and everything installed. Good luck and cant wait till ya get the sundown 4500's! Did david already mold the screen face into the dash bezal? If so thats going to need to be done.

i sent it to mrbubbles,i may drive over to his place and let him install it,david had initially molded the screen into the dash but it kept cracking out and wasnt exactly smooth so i had to pay a friend of mine to do another one which is painted now and ready to go in

get an ipad there so sick i love mine well its my girls. :drinks:

how much are they?

yeah mine (my wife's) is sick lol.get one jp..im waiting for the store to get in the 3g model

that may come after the paint lol

Yeah we got rwo but when my mom saw that she can read books on that big ass screen she kinda guilted me into giving it to her. But the 3g bad boy should be out soon thats mine. :angry:

whats the price difference between the 2?

I've seen the ipad at bestbuy for 500$ for the base, so it only goes up from there.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Bumping, this for 98HOE.

Windows 7 is installing on the Carputer right now. While that's running I'm downloading the xenarc touchscreen monitor drivers for windows 7. Also looking for Navi program for that GPS antenna you have.

I'll throw up a video later tonight most likely.

I love you man,no homo lmao...let me lnow if. You get it all done and ill drive over tomorowand we can get it all hooked up in tha hoe!

Lol. Actually, I looked up on the GPS, it is suppose to come preinstalled on the carputer, along with windows xp SP2. The thing is the carputer had 7 on it already and wasn't activated, so the GPS program is gone...

I've been looking for another copy, I-guidance, Copilot Live, anything that will work with that antenna, and I can't seem to find a copy on any torrent sites...

I'll keep looking, but if I can't find one I can download, it's either buy a navigation program, or go without it :(

EDIT: found a copy of Iguidance that might work, downloading now.

Sweet,if that doesn't work let me know and ill buy what we need to make it work....just got informed that I have to work 7am to 7pm tomorow so I won't be able to come saturday but almost posative I could come sunday..just keep me in the loop of how everything is going..thanks again majorly for stepping to the plate to help me get this thing up and going..its been a huge pain in my ass!

Sweet,if that doesn't work let me know and ill buy what we need to make it work....just got informed that I have to work 7am to 7pm tomorow so I won't be able to come saturday but almost posative I could come sunday..just keep me in the loop of how everything is going..thanks again majorly for stepping to the plate to help me get this thing up and going..its been a huge pain in my ass!

Got pretty much everything up and running. All usb are working..DVD drive, monitor, touchscreen, keyboard and mouse, wireless etc.

Bugs to look into-

Screen changes resolution a lot on resume (shown in video), the main screen (windows 7) is set to 1024x768, but the resolution on startup is difference (bios and post screen) I think is 800x600. Possibly why it keeps switching.

Touchscreen delay on resume- Upon resume the touchscreen wants to delay it's startup (shown in video) but once windows logon has resumed it works. Driver delay? possibly.

I'm looking into both of those right now. My carputer on resume does the same thing monitor wise, and I got it down to were it changes once. From 800x600 on post screen to 1028x764 on main windows screen. I'll figure it out though.

Vid (excuse the quality, camera phone...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ztL0e9jo0

Archived