Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

you had no fuses? wow just wow lol

good luck on the redo, david knows his shit

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

MAAAAAANNNNN!!!! Dude I'm pissed for you!!!! Now that I think about, I questioned them about those power wires being split to your amps when I first went down there to check your truck out! I didn't know they only had 2 runs from the front to the back and no fuses!!!! That's F%&ked up cuz!!! That's why they covered it up with all the nice trim pieces. How you gone have all that power and half ass on the wiring and then charge a arm and a leg for doing it?!?!?!?

They've been trying their best to get me to let them do an install in my truck. HELL NAW!!! This is the reason I do my own! Not saying all shops would do this!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

like many have said you are lucky it did not burn down, I guess that it was a good thing they weren't tapping all of your power and your amps were shutting down....cant wait for the progress start, good luck..

Im very lucky,but im not countin my blessins yet cause we still havent started on it..hopefully it dont turn into a "mashmellow roastin" session on the side of the road between now and then.and knowing my luck...get out the marshmellows LOL and i was just thinkin..no wonder it wasnt "loud" i was probably only getting 3k out of each amp runnin them off one piece of 1guage.ftl

sorry to hear about ya miss fortune thats 1 reason y i do my shit myself and good luck wit the rebuild. fuckin shops i like nokin stuf off there peg boards when i leave hehe so evil i am muuuuhaaaaaaaaaaaaa muuuuuuhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Itll be all good!

OMG, That ground is just horrible, I can't believe how they hosed you over. I'm the the ATL area, so maybe about 5-6 hours away from you, if you need help with anything, let me know, I might be able to drive "WEST" for a while.....

If you get bored im sure david would love your help lol(cause i will still be workin fulltime while hes doing this) but i will be helping as soon as i get off from work everyday.

damn, i am unsubscribing. You never learn your lesson do you? ALL jobs start with a S.I.K.K. (or the variation S.I.S.K. (standard issue steak knife). Preferably taken while the wife is NOT looking. (similar to using good towels to wipe glue or resin off the garage floor)

if you cant get it right, maybe i should fly down too and open some of those packages for you, like a MAN.

man-up and ill re-subscribe. :D

j/k good luck on the re-do! And i also want to say, this is NOT all shops, im sure some are good, just what level they are ready for varies. Some are good to a point but they probably shit a triscuit when you told them 25kw. Nice Fiberglass work, but the important part of a 25kw system is the DAMN ELECTRICAL!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

i personally would have used at least 3 self tappers in that one ground, there is clearly room for at least one more screw LMAO! (maybe two)

lol man meade your a trip,thanks for all the help so far,your always just a phone call away and i appreciate that.And i think i have learned my lesson...thats why im gettin yo boy david out here..he cant help but get me loud..i know he wont have it any other way :D

And ill have a ton of more boxes coming..so ill be sure to open them up proper..since i dont have a wife ill have to rob one from my mom or something haha.

Whenever you get ready ill fly you over and let you handle the box opening-like a man..hell even let you put your hand on tha hoe :D

I cant agree with you more on the shops being ready for..and shittin a triscuit lol..they prolly shit more than one :D

:lol::rofl: i think i could have gotten 3 self tappers in there too..hell i guess they only had 3 left so they had to manage..i guess i would have put the terminals on top of each other and put all 3 self tappers in there..MAXIMUM FLOWAGE!!

Now get to work ...

Waitin on the boss to get here before i get to work..his flight is booked for the 11th so it will begin here then...

your a member of the smd forums with 2100 posts and cant wire your own shit... DISGRACE... nah im j/p we need moar pics damn it

haha i feel ya bro..and its not that i cant..its i dont have time really..i stay bbuuusssyyyy ..i work 7day/60hour work weeks (unless i request off) and also own a lawn care/car detailing buisness that i do AFTER i get off work..so it dont leave much time to do anything else (although i am building an s10 right now (2 12s-5kw) for my boy mr-clark) its just taking forever but its coming along.

david sell him some dat power :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

this is gonna be tight

David to the rescue! hahaha

definatly gona be rescuing!the beast is about to come alive

you had no fuses? wow just wow lol

good luck on the redo, david knows his shit

yeah mang i have total faith in him,i know he wont let me down

MAAAAAANNNNN!!!! Dude I'm pissed for you!!!! Now that I think about, I questioned them about those power wires being split to your amps when I first went down there to check your truck out! I didn't know they only had 2 runs from the front to the back and no fuses!!!! That's F%&ked up cuz!!! That's why they covered it up with all the nice trim pieces. How you gone have all that power and half ass on the wiring and then charge a arm and a leg for doing it?!?!?!?

They've been trying their best to get me to let them do an install in my truck. HELL NAW!!! This is the reason I do my own! Not saying all shops would do this!

yeah man its sad,but lets look forward to what its GOING TO BE very soon.

HOly Sh*T! That install look very mess up. That amp wiring---->

woorrddd lol

Fucking wow.

As stated I'd bitch at the shop.

Another reason why I do my own installs. :)

Glad to see this getting taking care of, however.

DO WORK.

yeah im not even gonna waste my time callin,id rather just leave that alone and look forward to the stuff thats about to happen..gonna be CRAZY..ya hurd me? :D

david sell him some dat power :)

he tryin i promis hahah..naw he understands whats going on and cant really change right this sec..but..never know what the future holds :diablo:

partial trade in program????

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived