Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

I dont see nothing wrong.............................. it looks to me like they knew exactly what they were doing...........................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

...............f*cking you.............. i stoped trusting shops years ago. They should give you some $$$$$$$$$$$$$ back

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, here I am scraping up change to get a second sub and you're giving people your debit card to buy whatever they want, must be nice haha.

wait..what did meade say "i aint gonna lie,it is" lols it did kinda shock me when i got the email with the invoice but i didnt care as long as its right ya know?

Damn, looks like they saw you coming, that sucks that they did that crap. Good luck with the redo.

Thanks mang

Make sure to check your statement for certain site subscriptions LOL.

haha good idea,naw davids GREAT MAN (inside joke)

Cant Wait to get started.

Ima say that when its 3am and your wanting to go to sleep,ima be like naw keep workin fugger,remember you couldnt wait to get started so you cant quit now lol!

OMFG i cant believe what that shop did.... i bet they charged you good money for it too... well atleast its gonna be right now... i cant believe how they did your wire... cant wait to see how this turns out...

Yeah i thought alot more of them,it was a fair price for what i paid and i THOUGHT i had gotten.But we will definatly be runnin wire..for days lol..its gonna turn out TITS..cant help but turn out that way..no other options

that shop sure did a shitty install, i can't believe how they did the wiring on the amps. what the hell were they thinking???? i mean they can do 2 runs per amp. but why did they just do 1 run and split it? then joined them with just electrical tapes and some shit.

how much money will they save by just doing 1 run? that is just BS.

can't wait for the rebuild w/ david!

yeah i was totally blown away,i guarantee you david will get it right,this fugger is gonna SLAM.Them superheavyweights are gonna be tearin the hoe APART

when done you should take it to the shop and school them on how to properly wire a system...

Im sure they know how........... they just didnt want to

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

I dont see nothing wrong.............................. it looks to me like they knew exactly what they were doing...........................................................................

...............f*cking you.............. i stoped trusting shops years ago. They should give you some $$$$$$$$$$$$$ back

there outta buisness now..wonder why?

when done you should take it to the shop and school them on how to properly wire a system...

I wouldnt waste my time..im sure they would be like look at all that 0g you wasted,i could have wired 5 more systems including your tahoe with all that wire...2 runs of power wire off each alt?ppsshhh what a waste of wire haha..call me a waster then cause theres gonna be a shitload of wire in there...OVERKILL

Now I see why your redoing your system. That sucks. Im a self taught driveway installer thats still learning and I know better than to do crap like that. Their finish work and build skills are off the hook its surprising that their electrical skills are so lacking. I have better wiring in my Son's 2000 watt system.

Hope you get it all straightened out and wish you well with the new upgrades/repairs.

hahahaha wtf...

that's probably the shittiest install i've ever seen. You sir are very lucky.

Glad to hear that David is coming out there to help you get everything right.

Be sure to make some videos of this thing slamming when it's done.

Volkswagen isn't my hobby, It's my addiction.

Its 3:35am, and we are still up... I wanna be working on my truck but "Normal" people are sleeping right now... :rolleyes:

Whats bad is im back up at 6:40 am and at work...dedication to yall i swear lol!

Now I see why your redoing your system. That sucks. Im a self taught driveway installer thats still learning and I know better than to do crap like that. Their finish work and build skills are off the hook its surprising that their electrical skills are so lacking. I have better wiring in my Son's 2000 watt system.

Hope you get it all straightened out and wish you well with the new upgrades/repairs.

we will definatly get it all straightend out,and it will be SSLLLLAAMMMINNN,it wont have a choice but to..i feel sorry for the ol hoe lol

hahahaha wtf...

that's probably the shittiest install i've ever seen. You sir are very lucky.

Glad to hear that David is coming out there to help you get everything right.

Be sure to make some videos of this thing slamming when it's done.

LOl i dont know if id go to the shittiest install extreme..cause ive see wayyyy worse..but anyways yeah david wont let it go unless its right,and better believe it will be SLLLAAMMMINN when its done!

Archived