Splmax Shows

these shows are for people that are really into bass race only i take it. I was thinking of competing in these shows, but for the slim slim chance i do well, i do not want to have to tavel all over the country to compete. cause... i cant afford to do it.

also what is the cover to compete in these???

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

here is the press release on it .. oh BTW I will be doing 10 of the events and that is the max you can enter

SoundMekanik.com, SonicFXAudio.com, and SPLMAX.com announced Monday the kick-off date of April 29th for the SPLMAX cup.

The SPLMAX CUP, a 40 event car stereo competition, is a national points championship race featuring the Bass Race format. The points chase begins in April and ends in September 2007. There will be only one SPLMAX CUP winner. Competitors can participate in a maximum of ten SPLMAX CUP events nationwide to accrue points. The competitor with the most SPLMAX CUP points at the end of the season will win the SPLMAX CUP, a 5-foot high multimedia electronic trophy. The trophy, constructed by Cameron Mitchell, features neon lighting, video monitor, DVD player, amplifier, speaker and custom fabrication. It is a hand built trophy with over 80 hours of labor in its construction.

SPLMAX CUP is a balanced points race. Anybody with a car stereo system has the opportunity to compete in a maximum of 10 SPLMAX CUP events. The competitor can choose to compete in any event in any region. The calendar of events is located at www.SPLMAXCUP.com

“By having an equal and fixed amount of event to compete in, the SPLMAX cup is the fairest sound competition points championship available today. The competition is wide open and anyone has a chance to win,” said Sonic FX’s Doug Stockton.

Sam Horn of SPLMAX says, “Bass Race is an exciting head to head car stereo competition format that has “real everyday” vehicles and car stereo systems to monster car stereos. The competition is fun for the spectator and even more fun for the competitor. Events are held at retail stores, fairgrounds, and/or convention centers. The competition is similar to a “bracket style” drag race. After qualifying, two cars are staged next to each other. They are given a “go” signal. The competitors play their stereos for 30 seconds. A sophisticated SPL (sound pressure level) meter, called Term Lab, measures and averages their SPL and records their score on a digital display. The competitor with the best score wins. The elimination process continues until there is one winner per competition class. SPLMAX CUP uses the Bass Race format and four of its competition classes which are determined by the SPL score. Classes are NOT determined by equipment, vehicle, competitor status, installation, or manufacturer. Competitors with similar scores battle each other for first place.”

“It’s not what you got, it is how you use it,” said Jeremy Weber from SoundMekanik.com. “Bass Race requires skill from the driver and quick reaction time. These factors plus the head to head format make for an intense car stereo competition. I never know who is going to win.”

SPLMAX.com’s David McLean says, “You do not need deep pockets and unlimited free time to go for the SPLMAX CUP. The 10 show maximum requires a competitor to

perform well at each event. A competitor going for the cup can pick and choose which event he or she would like to compete in.”

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG