chevscalade209 Posted September 6, 2009 Report Posted September 6, 2009 ARE THEY ANY GOOD 2 jl audio 12w3's sealed soon to be 4 level 3 15's blow through all dc audio
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 6, 2009 Report Posted September 6, 2009 No need to yell..... I believe there are better out there for the price, from my exp. most audiobahn stuff is more so all flash and not so much performence. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
AI James Posted September 6, 2009 Report Posted September 6, 2009 a few of the models were ok, Kindsub used to have like 8 of them in his vehicle ask him about them.
chevscalade209 Posted September 6, 2009 Author Report Posted September 6, 2009 No need to yell..... I believe there are better out there for the price, from my exp. most audiobahn stuff is more so all flash and not so much performence. so would they be worth getting 6 12's in a cut through 2 jl audio 12w3's sealed soon to be 4 level 3 15's blow through all dc audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.