pox73 Posted September 6, 2009 Report Posted September 6, 2009 Hello i'm from russia and i'm soryy about my english. i have a kicker s18x and 2 rf 40001bd. i want to change kicker to mtx9515(2)... what you say about that? kicker is a loud sab, but it coming warm very soon... i'm planing 4 mtx 9515. Thanks! Quote
Rose-Villian Posted September 6, 2009 Report Posted September 6, 2009 MTX 9500's Sound Very Good and Get Pretty Loud... I loved them... I owned 8 9500 15's This is the Box i had for 6 of them.... Heres Pix of of all My 9500's This is The tearout of the Wall i built In My truck with 8 9500 15's... There a GREAT All around sub! Quote WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Bunker Posted September 6, 2009 Report Posted September 6, 2009 I would stay with Kicker over MTX but that's my opinion. If you go the MTX route you will have more cone area. Quote J&T DESIGNS M5 4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR Powermasters XS POWER Dropping MaxxSonics Pioneer
Rose-Villian Posted September 6, 2009 Report Posted September 6, 2009 Here Is another Pic Of when I just had 4 9500 15's lol if you have An SUV i can give you this design... This box Sounded GREAT and Got LOW and Meterd Good! As you Can tell I Liked MTX 9500's lol Quote WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
pox73 Posted September 6, 2009 Author Report Posted September 6, 2009 I would stay with Kicker over MTX but that's my opinion. If you go the MTX route you will have more cone area. My kicker stay in 5+ cu.ft. tuned 27hz. connected to one rf on 2 om gain 50%, on good bass track he going stink... after 2-3 minutes Quote
Bunker Posted September 6, 2009 Report Posted September 6, 2009 (edited) You maybe clipping, imo you are tuned to low but that's me. Edited September 6, 2009 by Bunker Quote J&T DESIGNS M5 4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR Powermasters XS POWER Dropping MaxxSonics Pioneer
AI James Posted September 6, 2009 Report Posted September 6, 2009 i didnt like the 9500, suspensions were way to loose for all the motor and a 4" coil. For all the speaker they were they didnt get as loud as i would have hoped, but they di drop pretty low Quote
Guest Posted September 6, 2009 Report Posted September 6, 2009 no it's not clipping how do you know for sure Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.