Little Dents On My Car From Last Nights Crazy Hail Storm

So last night there was a hail storm, reports of baseball size hail, and there as a tornade relativly close. The hail fucked my care up, i was at work so i couldnt do anything. I mean, tehre are probably 12-15 little dents on the hood, then probably 5 on the trunk (however i have a hatchback so my trunk is not that big at all) and a couple on my roof of my car.

Megalo did you get anything

I will post up pics later right now i just got home from work

I didnt really notice because when i got done with work last night it was 1030 at night so i couldnt really see. Then i had to be at work at 830 this morning so when i got off 5 minutes ago, i saw all of it.

Sucks

Just sucks seeing your car get beat up when you, yourself have never done any of the damage at all

Baylor University

Accounting

^^^ dude i dust my truck off 3 x's a day! LOL that texas hale aint no joke! dont mess with texas...

Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I'm right down the road from you guys, and we did get some, but not enough to go through the trees, and hurt my car. It was like pea size, maybe marble size at times. I put my truck in the garage, and the car under a tree. Hell, if it gets my car, atleast i have full coverage, but the truck only has liability.

pics tommorow, i had to work 13 hours today so i didnt get around to it

insurance will cover it, but i have to pay a deductible. Probably somewhere from 1-2 grand. And i am saving up my money for college and car audio, plus i am going to have my car outside at college for the next 4 years, so i dont think it would be worth it...

Baylor University

Accounting