Sonic Electronix

oh, i see what your saying. so what the hell? that means the 15's I have that amp on are seeing 375 each? IF its @ 14.4 volts w/ a 6 volt signal. so its probably high 200's?

without taking box rise into account yes, but thats a whole different subject. around 200rms a speaker at 1 ohm...at probably 13v or so.

Edited by Krannyman92

oh, i see what your saying. so what the hell? that means the 15's I have that amp on are seeing 375 each? IF its @ 14.4 volts w/ a 6 volt signal. so its probably high 200's?

Not to mention is you set them with a DMM, you could very well have clipped them (unless they are the ones with the clip light, I forget which brands have those clip lights).

Their not bad if your on a budget. But they don't have clean power past 2/3 of their RMS.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

without taking box rise into account yes, but thats a whole different subject. around 200rms a speaker at 1 ohm...at probably 13v or so.

Yeah, its about 13.7 & correct me if im wrong but box rise is when your box flexes right?

Not to mention is you set them with a DMM, you could very well have clipped them (unless they are the ones with the clip light, I forget which brands have those clip lights).

I didnt bother with the dmm on this one. It does have the clip light bc for a long time we thought the amp was overheating bc it would play for a long time & then it would cut out. turns out the whole time it played you could see the light com on & slowly it got brighter & brighter til the amp shut off. Its time to get a SAZ-3000D.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Yeah, its about 13.7 & correct me if im wrong but box rise is when your box flexes right?

im probably wrong but i think box rise is when the impedance of your coils rise depending on the box its in...like 1ohm would be 1.3 after box rise..not sure though

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

the only amp crunch makes currently that does rated and over is the 3000gp (gp3000?)

So it is beeter to go with the 3000wattgp. Or is there something else you recommened for a amp to use.

jrplayer36

im probably wrong but i think box rise is when the impedance of your coils rise depending on the box its in...like 1ohm would be 1.3 after box rise..not sure though

correct. like my 2ohm dvc is really 1.4 or 1.5 so with the rise its about 1.9 after all resistances/rise